Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Floral sensation!

Popped up to visit my sister today and give the kiddies a little play together... I did have an ulterior motive however. I am a huge fan of the material flowers my sister makes and I was in need of an accessory for the new 'slouch bag' I made yesterday, and she knew exactly the right thing!

This is my comfy 'slouch bag', I am very happy with the feel of this bag - the fabric I used was a thick cotton and a thick/soft calico as lining. It is kind of like a pyjama bag - very practical size (I seem to carry my life around with me) and easy to wear. It's a little plain without some sort of accessory - I think my sister's white flower is perfect:) Thanks Anna!


Couldn't resist the beautiful delicate pick chiffon rose too! Might be a good one for Melbourne Cup day - nah! Will have to order something bigger for sure.

The pink chiffon rose.
I have included some others she has been working on this week - LOVE them!



Just some of her beautiful feathers

I love these feathers - my imagination is running wild over the possibilities!

1 comment: